domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

About Me


I'm an American living in Seville, Spain. I was born in Brooklyn, NY, but grew up moving every few years and had to learn how to adapt to new places and situations. I think that my love of travellings sprouted as a young age, I just didn't know it yet! I got my first real taste of the world when I was 20 and left the University of Miami, FL to study abroad at the University of Wollogong in Wollogong, Australia. Whilst there, I visited most of the east coast of Australia, hiked for 5 days in Tasmania and spent my 21st birthday in New Zealand. It was an amazing experience and the start of many other journies. Upon returning from Australia, I decided that I needed to see more and signed up for a month long intensive English course in Seville, Spain. Being half puertorican I've always felt the need to speak Spanish. Falling in love with both the city and a special man, I stayed in Seville and have been living in Seville ever since March of 2004 and now am fluent in Spanish too! Throughout my years of travelling and living abroad there has been one great passion: FOOD. I hope to share my love of food here by posting pictures and blogging about what I make. Buen provecho! Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario