sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

Julie&Julia HIGHLY recommended to ALL Food Lovers!



If you have checked out my blog, then you are probably like me a true Food Lover! I just came back from seeing Julie&Julia and let me just tell you, I could relate to SO MUCH of the movie! And I could relate to both characters: Julie and Julia. I wanted to go home and just start cooking up a storm, until I realized that my fiance is away this week and I can't very well cook up a storm for myself! Haha! I'll most definitely have some friends over this week and blog about what I make! Do yourself a favor though if you haven't already, and go see this film! It'll bring tears to your eyes, make you hungry, give you some clarity to your food obsession and brighten up your day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario